Wednesday 3 June 2015

New Album #19: It’s all a Blur

My friend Jen and her husband Mark are music experts, so it’s about time that listened to one of their recommendations. Mark said I should listen to Blur’s Great Escape album, so while cooking some banana bread I got through the whole album.


Mark, Jen and Alex James from Blur, who can add making cheeses to his talents!

Like the Led Zeppelin album there were quite a few songs on the album which I recognised. The whole album felt like a concert, so it definitely made cooking more entertaining. Stand out songs for me were Charmless Man and The Universal.


Listening to the album couldn't have come at a better time as Blur is playing a gig at Hyde Park in a few weeks, which a few of my friends are going to, including Jen and Mark. So at least when they tell me all about it, I’ll know a few more of the songs they’ll be going on about!

No comments:

Post a Comment