Wednesday 24 June 2015

New Recipe #14: Pudding club the Sequel

Following the successful debut of my first Pudding Club and Doggy Bag Club; as in it was a success that nobody got food poisoning; it was time for another edition. So over the weekend I made Pavlova. It was another Mary Berry recipe and you can tell, as it was very sweet.


From the picture I think it turned out pretty well. Like the Lemon Meringue Pie I think I over beat the meringue again, so still need to figure out the right time to stop whisking. The recipe was quite simple as well, which I was surprised at because I always thought Pavlova’s were complicated to make.


My parents, sister and Granddad each got pieces, and my friends Jen and my flatmate Charlotte had some but because they were busy bees by the time they got to their pieces it wasn't very edible. But the thought was there!

No comments:

Post a Comment