Tuesday 6 January 2015

New Book #3: Miss Motivator

Oprah Winfrey is somebody that even though her talk shows weren't broadcast in the UK, you know who she is.

I think it was only a couple of years ago that I started watching shows made by Oprah; Oprah’s Final Chapter and her Master classes which I love.

My sister knew I was a fan of Oprah, so she got me for Christmas ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show- Reflections on an American Legacy.’ As you can see from the size of the book, you’re probably thinking it’s a coffee table book full of pictures and nothing else. Its filled has the history of the show, the highs and the lows and testimonies of Oprah by famous people.



It was a great book, (so great I read nearly half of it during the Christmas holidays) and a great way to start the year all motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment