Wednesday 22 July 2015

New Albums #20 and 21: Chilled out Friday

It was Charlotte’s birthday celebrations last weekend and I’m not the most tidiest person. So on Friday I tidied some of the flat and while I did that I thought I’d listen to a couple of albums for the challenge.

They were both recommended by friends, and the first was Beach House, Bloom; which was recommended by my friend Coops. It was a chilled out album and had an eighties feel to it as well.


The second album was recommended by my friend Tom and it was Jamie Woon, Mirror Writing. Like Beach House it was a chilled out album and I did recognise a couple of the songs. But with both albums being so relaxing (I almost fell asleep), I felt the songs on each album merged into one. So if you asked me to tell you which was my favourite song, I’m afraid I couldn’t. 


No comments:

Post a Comment