Monday 6 July 2015

Reconnecting #22: Let’s hug it out

Entourage is one of my favourite shows, even though its target audience is men, I love the banter and the fast pace of it. Ari Gold and Johnny Drama are my favourite characters and when the they announced a film was going to be made I was very excited. Originally I was going to see it with my friend Carmella from uni as it was released near her birthday, but she went to Italy….I know Italy vs Entourage it’s a tough choice, lol.

Rich another friend from uni is also a big fan and as he lives near London we decided to go one Saturday night. It couldn’t have come at a better time as Rich was a bit down in the dumps and Entourage is complete escapism.



                          Back at graduation in 2008, I don't think we've changed much.

The last time we saw each other was for a film quiz over a year ago, which was just round the corner from where we went to the cinema this time. It was great catching up and Ari Gold and co added to the fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment