Saturday 11 July 2015

New Recipe #16: The landslide returns!

Continuing with my pudding clubs on Fridays, last week’s edition was pear upside down cake. I made it for my friend Rachel and her sister Kate. When it came out of the oven and tipped it upside down it looked and smelt amazing! However on closer inspection it turned out not all the batter had cooked.


I served the cooked bits to Rachel and Kate and it tasted really good. With me still being a big kid when it comes to cooking and licking the spoon, the batter tasted really good. So I did have some of it raw. I tried putting in the microwave to cook the batter for a few minutes, but that didn’t work. Putting it in the oven for 15 minutes more seemed to do the trick.


I didn’t want to poison the members of the doggy bag club, so I ate the leftovers myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment