Friday 31 July 2015

New people #22 and #23: Friends of friends

The great thing about my friends is they always like getting to know friends from different friendship groups. Take for example my friends Alice and Rachel; whenever I used to have uni catch ups in Hitchin, I invited them along as well, and by the end of the night you wouldn’t have known that they didn’t know any of my uni friends. And as you read in my blog a few weeks ago, at the Sevens and the City festival, Rachel and Ro both came along and get on like a house on fire.

So I’m always up for meeting friends of friends, and the first time of this in the challenge happened a few weeks ago when I went to the cinema with my friend Coops and his girlfriend Fran, and their friend Alex. We went to see Spy which was really funny and Alex was a nice guy, very similar to Coops so we got on well.


And going back to Rachel, it was her birthday a few weekends ago and we had a night out in Milton Keynes which was great. I’ve known Rachel since school, but hadn’t met her friend Claire who came along. She was a really nice, very friendly and had the best laugh which is great for a night out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment