Sunday 19 October 2014

New film #2 and New food #3: Judgement popcorn

In the final part of celebrating my birthday twice, I went to see The Judge; starring Robert Downey Jr and Robert Duvall. It’s a film about a city lawyer (Downey Jr) going back to his home town to represent his dad (Duvall) who is the town judge and suspected of murder. It was nearly 2 and half hours long, but the film didn't drag at all. The film also explored family relationships and how they can sometimes be complex. There were good solid performances from all the cast, so I wouldn't be surprised if it comes up at award season. One thing though that my friend Jen said, the first 10 minutes or so, although shot well did feel like a car advert!



To go with the film I tried Worcester sauce and Sun Dried Tomato popcorn. If you like a bit of heat in your popcorn, then it’s for you. And eat throughout the film, if you eat this popcorn all at once then you mouth maybe on fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment