Sunday 9 November 2014

New places and activities #4: Bargain hunting with a big price tag

Bargain hunting is my middle name. Actually it’s Faye, and fun fact Faye means fairy! Anyway I love a bargain and sale is my favourite word.

Shopping isn't a new activity I'm trying for the 29 challenge, and I bet you're wondering where I'm going with this. A few weeks ago I was on the Stylist website entering some competitions which I do every once in a while. They are free to enter and multiple choice, so no rocket science involved. I've never won anything from them…..until now. So when I got an email through I was pretty excited as the last thing I won was when I was 10 and it was £50 from a school raffle. I won a £75 coat from Oasis and a £500 voucher from Oasis. Yes £500, you did read correct!


So my new activity is spending a £500 voucher as I haven’t done that before. Question is how? Well I'm going to be savvy and try my best to stick to the sales to get more for my money, although I may treat myself to something full price now and again. This year has also been a very up and down year and there have been 4 great friends who have been there throughout. They are each going to receive £25 to spend as well.


It just goes to show that people do actually win these competitions. So start entering them, as you could be next!

No comments:

Post a Comment