Monday 23 February 2015

New Film #15: Critics try to spoil the big day

Over the weekend I saw the film Wedding Ringer. It’s a comedy with Kevin Hart who many people might not know, but if you’ve seen the most recent lip sync off on Jimmy Fallon, you’ll recognise him. It also starred a guy called Josh Gad, and the name isn't a familiar one, but his voice is as he is Olaf the snowman in Frozen!

I went to see it with my guy, and Jen and Mark who are in this picture below. The picture was taken during the 8 long months I worked as a Wedding Coordinator. I have many stories of the weddings I organised, and the cupcakes were from a wedding that had a cupcake wedding cake. Only the wedding party barely ate them, and I was left with 60 odd cupcakes! So I went on a cupcake blitz of all my friends in the local area. My sister even made me a cupcake tiara for the occasion.


Anyway back to the film. I was chatting to a cashier at Natwest before seeing it and she had heard on radio 5 that the critics thought it was awful. Okay it’s not going to win any Oscars, but it was very entertaining. Not as funny as another comedy wedding film I love which is Bridesmaids, and the Wedding Ringer wasn’t far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment