Tuesday 24 February 2015

New film #16-18: New doesn’t always mean the best

I recently watched 3 films that were on my tivo; In Time, American Reunion and This Means War. They were okay, but were all lacking something. I thought the concept of In Time was a good idea, but the depth wasn’t there, the characters weren’t developed enough and overall it was flat. American Reunion, although funny I wouldn’t be able to tell you any of the jokes a week later.


                                       My face of not being impressed by the new films.

This Means War was the best out of the three, the plot was far fetched and Tom Hardy was a bit of a drip, but it was fun and different.

So over the past few weeks I’ve watched new films and so for the next few films in the challenge I’m going to watch some old films. I did this a few years ago, watch an old film, and then a new one, and 9 times out of 10 I preferred the old. Let’s see if this is the case this time round.




No comments:

Post a Comment