Tuesday 14 April 2015

Meet new people #12: Some people you don’t want to say goodbye to

As I’ve said time and time again a challenge isn’t always easy. And yesterday was pretty hard as my guy broke up with me. I’m devastated but at times like these I always finding writing helps. Last time a guy broke up with me I wrote an episode of my web series within 90 minutes of him dumping me. I guess it’s always good to put things in writing.

So my guy’s name is Matt C and I met him in November and he is great, we always had fun, I got on with his friends and family and I was always excited to see him. It wouldn’t be fair on him to explain his side of things, but ultimately after 6 months, he could no longer see me.


I love him, and I think what hurts the most is that it was nothing about us that was wrong, it was his past that he couldn’t escape. If only Doc and Marty McFly’s time machine was real!

I hope one day in time he can move on from his past and maybe we can get back together, but that is the chick flick way of thinking which does no good. He wrote a lovely letter saying that I shouldn’t sell myself short, I’m worth 100 times more than I think I am and I’m one of the most considerate, creative and caring girls he has met. So I’ll try and go forward with my head held high, but it won’t be easy.

So if you're reading this Matt, I hope your past doesn’t have such a strong hold on you one day, and I hope you can be truly happy like you deserve.


No comments:

Post a Comment