Friday 17 April 2015

New Book #9: Always Managing

In the flat Charlotte and I like two Harry’s; Harry Styles and Harry Redknapp, and for my birthday way back in October she got me Harry Redknapp’s autobiography.


                                                        The two Harry's and I

I finally got round to reading it in the past couple of weeks and it wasn’t bad. When I was 13 I remember going on a family holiday and reading two football managers autobiographies back to back; Kevin Keegan and Kenny Dalglish. When you read books of the same theme, they start to merge into one.


With Harry’s story it was interesting to read about his footballing career and then managerial. It’s easy to forget he was once a footballer. What I learnt from the book was that he’s a very trusting guy and is hard working. It was written like he would talk, but considering he states near the start of the book that he can only write his autograph and his wife does all the paperwork, a ghost writer did a pretty good job of his story!

No comments:

Post a Comment