Wednesday 1 April 2015

New Activity #21: Dad and daughter bonding

Last Thursday it was my dad Bobby’s birthday and last year and this year I decided his present should be experience things rather than material presents. Going to see Casablanca was last years’ present and this year I took him to see Saracens vs Harlequins at Wembley Stadium.

Sport is mine and Bobby’s thing, we’ve been to quite a few football matches together and every year we go to the cricket at Lords. I haven’t been to see a rugby match before, and Bobby hadn’t been to live rugby since the 60’s and hasn’t been to Wembley Stadium either.


                                        How Bobby and I watched sport back in the day.

Our seats were about as high as you can get, and I think the last Six Nations match of England vs France spoilt the match. Purely because that was so exciting and dramatic, and while the match was entertaining, it lacked something.



                                                We were as high up as you can get.

Bobby and I did leave world record holders as we were part of the largest crowd at a club rugby match!


No comments:

Post a Comment