Thursday 16 April 2015

New Album #7: What’s on the dark side of the moon?

To help me with my challenge, my friend Rachel gave me a few books and an album. So today while cleaning the flat I listened to Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon.


                                          Me with my music advisor Rachel

It’s quite a short album with only 9 songs, and with an iconic band like Pink Floyd I did recognise a couple of the songs; Money and Eclipse. Eclipse in particular has been on my mind; I’m not sure if I’ve heard it on a film or TV show, but its starting to bug me. If anyone knows the answer, let me know.


The album was okay, quite cool and chilled. Unfortunately it didn’t blow me away, I could see that it’s a high standard, but none of the songs have stuck in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment