Tuesday 28 April 2015

New Film #29: Headhunters

For my final film I decided to ask my friends for help and they suggested a film that I should watch. I put all the options in the hat and Headhunters was the winner.

It was suggested by Elliott who is an old uni friend of mine. He’s also a massive film fan and I’ve got a 1001 films to see before you die book and he had seen the most films in that book.


                                     Elliott and I 3 years ago


Headhunters is a Norwegian film about a headhunter who basically wants to steal a really valuable painting, but with any thriller, obstacles get in the way. I think it was the first foreign film that I had seen and I was really impressed .I only recognised one of the actors as he was in The Other Women which came out last year. Headhunters kept me gripped, was fast paced but there were a couple of gross out moments. I won’t tell you these, because I recommend you see the film, but it’s a case of seeing is believing. It was a great film to end the film part of the 29 challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment