Sunday 22 March 2015

New Book #7: Full of Life

I’m in reading mode at the mo and last week I finished another book. It was Lynda Bellingham’s autobiography; There’s Something I’ve Been Dying to Tell You. She recently passed away with a publicised battle with cancer, and she didn’t go without putting up a fight.


I thought the book would be quite sad because of the cancer, but it was actually a very upbeat and humourous at times. And surprisingly I didn’t cry once at the book. This is probably because Lynda was so full of life and made the most of her time left, that there wasn’t a reason to cry. That you shouldn’t feel sad because she died with no regrets and spent her time with family and friends and doing lots of charity work.


It’s a great read, and not your usual sob story.

No comments:

Post a Comment