Wednesday 11 March 2015

New Comedians #2: Round 2

On Friday, me, my guy and a few of his friends went to the Last Minute Comedy Club in Hitchin again to see a couple more comedians. The first guy was Jeremy O’ Donnell  who was quite funny and had to contend with a few audience members thinking they were funny…..when in fact they weren’t.

The main act was Duncan Oakley and he was a bit random. Most of his routine was song based which was good to see something different, and some of his jokes took a while to get funny. But what was most impressive was at the end of his set when he did a song, using himself as a drum, and he kept hitting the beat way longer than anyone else could. Neither comedian set me alight, but with comedy everybody has a sense of humour and not every comedian is going to get your sense of humour.


As usual I didn’t get a picture, but here’s one of me and my friend Alice laughing about something really funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment