Saturday 14 March 2015

New Films #19-21: 50 shades of an exotic hotel in the future

I’ve been to the cinema 3 times in the past few weeks; the first was with my friend Hannah on the last Orange Wednesday. Hannah doesn’t watch films that are certificate 15 or above, and the only film that was a 12 or below was one called Project Almanac, so we saw that. I barely knew anything about, but its always good to see films you barely know about once in a while. The film was about a group of teenagers who make a time machine. It was okay, but I felt by the end that it was a film where nothing really happened. But the end credits song was amazing and immediately downloaded.

I then went to see 50 shades of grey with my guy, and what was interesting was we were against the norm. For audiences of the film, it’s usually the woman whose read the book and the men haven’t. My guy has read the book and I haven’t, I went along to see what all the hype was about. It was an okay film and very overhyped. All I could think throughout the film was how nice Anastasia’s jackets were throughout the film; she really did have good fashion sense!



The final film I saw was The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, and I saw this with my family one Saturday night. It was a good film to escape with, and it had some funny lines from Maggie Smith. And any film with Bill Nighy and Judi Dench is always going to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment