Monday 16 March 2015

Reconnecting #10: Pole sisters

I’ve been going to pole for a few years and friends at pole come and go. With pole lessons you don’t get a pole to yourself, you share it with 2 or 3 others. And when I first started pole classes on a Thursday I shared a pole with Linsey, Alex and Jo. They become your pole sisters. Alex became a mum and so stopped going to pole classes, so we’d still try and stay in contact.

Before you know it over a year has passed since me and Alex last saw each other. We’d been trying to meet up before, but our plans never aligned.

Alex messaged me and Linsey out of the blue as it turns out she’s moving back to Jersey this week! And she wanted to have farewell drinks before she left. So last Wednesday we did just that, and it was as if no time had passed, which is often the sign of a good friendship.



So good luck in Jersey Alex! You know me and my fellow pole sister Linsey will becoming over for a holiday soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment