Wednesday 27 May 2015

New Food #18-20: Full of Bubbles

Over the weekend I tried Ginger Beer for the first time. My parents love the stuff and as you can see from the picture, my dad has started to like photo bombing! I wasn't a great fan of the taste, and the smell was of ginger was too strong for me.


I also tried passion fruit bursting bubbles which my mum bought me for Christmas. You can put them in drink or in yoghurt, so I tried both. They tasted quite nice even though the shell was apparently made out of seaweed. Once burst it was just like a passion fruit purée.



And on Sunday I tried olives. I remember on a holiday with my uni friends, two of them; Emma and Chris would get through a jar of them very quickly and eat them like raisins. The ones I had were part of a vegetable wrap and they were okay, but then the last one tasted disgusting and has put me off eating them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment