Tuesday 6 October 2015

New foods: What have I learnt and what was the best?

Looking back over the list of foods that I tried there’s a great variety. I‘ve tried different meats, different desserts and foods from different countries.


Trying panna cotta, crème brulee and biryani inspired me to make me try the recipes out for the challenge as well. And my attempts at these dishes were successful.



Although there was a great variety, I think it would have been good to be a bit more adventurous with what I tried. The most adventurous I got was trying a locus and I think going forward I’m going to consider more out there choices.



In one of my first jobs I was given 2 bits of advice, the first always look up at the ceiling of places (especially in grand buildings) and the second was when eating out for one of the courses always go for something you haven’t had before. So with this in mind, trying new foods in the future won’t be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment