Sunday 7 December 2014

New activities and places #15: 180!

My flatmate Charlotte and I love the show called A League of Their Own, and we are quite influenced by the show. If Freddie Flintoff, Jack Whitehall and Jamie Redknapp like something, we think we’ll like it too.

One episode they played darts and watching the darts looked great fun. So when we saw it advertised a few months ago in the local paper, we decided to book some tickets. Yesterday we went with a group of friends, and there were 8 of us in total.


After a quick google of the rules I was all set for a night of darts. It was good fun; the compare sounded like Darth Vader occasionally, and after a few drinks the atmosphere started to build up. It would have been great if there was more music as it was quite quiet at times.

Being a tad too organised, I thought it would be fun for me and my mates to think of darts names for ourselves, and I brought along paper and pens to write them down.



We went to a local competition called Apocalypse 2 at Stevenage Arts & Leisure Centre. Maybe next stop Ally Pally?

No comments:

Post a Comment