Monday 29 December 2014

New recipe #5 and New food #13: Festive food

Christmas is time for family, friends, fun and festive food. And so for the first time I tried Turkish Delight and thanks to my sister Lisa’s skills, she created a GIF of me trying it. See below!


I’ve been cooking a lot recently, thanks to binge watching Jamie Oliver’s Money Saving Meals and getting inspired to cook leftovers. So Christmas Day evening I cooked turkey soup and turkey and vegetable pie. Then on Boxing Day I cooked Baked chocolate and Clementine cheesecake.

It was a fairly straight forward recipe, although my mum did have to save the chocolate mixture as for the first time I over melted chocolate!


The baked cheesecake was a success and tasted of Christmas. And as you can see I unintentionally coordinated my outfit with the cheesecake.


No comments:

Post a Comment