Wednesday 10 December 2014

New food #12: Perfect pudding

Last night I went out for a Christmas Meal with my school friends. Hard to believe I've known some of them for 15 years, some even longer! As always its lovely to catch up.


With the challenge in mind I decided to try something new off the menu, and I went for panna cotta. The main reason for trying this is I am a huge fan of Masterchef Australia and on the latest series of the show there’s a contestant called Emelia whose signature dish is panna cotta. When the show started there were around 25 contestants, so a lot of names to remember. So me and my flatmate Charlotte just called Emelia panna cotta until we remembered her name!



How I haven’t tried panna cotta till now I have no idea, but it was delicious, creamy but not too heavy. I’m hoping to make some myself soon, but as I’ve learnt from aussie masterchef, they don’t always go to plan. Fingers crossed I have beginners luck when I create them!

No comments:

Post a Comment