Wednesday 3 December 2014

New places and activities #12: Ho Ho Ho- Run Run Run!

I’m not a stranger to running, having done a Tough Mudder, but running in fancy dress is a new one for me. In particular running in a santa suit! Myself and my colleague Fabiana and lots of others took part in a santa fun run at work this lunchtime.


The main challenge wasn’t the running the 2.5km, but keeping the santa suit on, as it was quite baggy. I thought I’d be running with the red trousers round my ankles!

I think we completed the run in about 20 minutes which isn’t too bad, although the office was a lot quieter this afternoon!



As it’s the season for giving, if you want to donate for the charity we ran for, then here’s the link; https://www.justgiving.com/TheSilentKnights/

No comments:

Post a Comment